With winter and the holidays just around the corner, your guests will be looking to warm up in your restaurant with some favourite comfort dishes. Whether your guests are looking to be served scrumptious soup or a satisfying plate of alfredo or beef stroganoff, these dishes are scooped and served hot to anxious guests ready to fill their hungry stomachs.
In order to satisfy your guests, it’s important you have the right commercial food warmer equipment, including commercial countertop food warmers and portable food warmers, at your disposal to keep hot foods at just the right temperature. Here is how to keep your food warm and ready to be served this winter and holiday season:
- Warming ovens, or holding cabinets, are found in most professional restaurant kitchens.
- This type of commercial food warmer equipment plays an integral role in keeping extra food products warm until it’s ready to be moved to a steam table or a customer’s plate.
- Any type of food can be held in a warming oven, from rice to vegetables and meat.
- Useful for front-of-house warming equipment, steam tables are similar to holding cabinets in that they hold pre-cooked at safe temperatures. They are not used to cook food or to bring temperatures back up to safe levels.
- Holding heated serving trays, steam table are generally used for self-service or buffet stations, and may have one of two types of wells: open or sealed.
- Sealed: Have a covered heat source and built-in drain system, so there’s no need for a spillage pan, making cleanup quicker and easier.
- Open: Can be used for both moist and dry heating, however you will need spillage pans for moist heating.
Catering/Tabletop Food Warmers
- Catering/tabletop food warmers are designed to be portable and typically use chafing dish fuel to keep food warm.
- As portable food warmers, they can also be used as steam tables which have heated trays with electronic temperature controls.
Commercial Microwave Ovens
- At Celcook, we offer a wide selection of commercial restaurant equipment to suit all professional kitchen needs.
- Commercial cooking equipment such as commercial microwave ovens, offer a lot of benefits, including saving time and energy while producing higher quality food than other heating methods.
Celcook: Commercial Food Warmers Perfect For Your Canadian Kitchen
Owning the right commercial food warmer equipment, including commercial countertop food warmers and portable food warmers, is an important part of running a successful Canadian kitchen, and can make keeping hot foods at just the right temperature easier. Canadian kitchen owners can rejoice in knowing that Celcook offers a selection of high-quality commercial microwaves and heated cabinets and display cases for your business. Contact us today to learn more!