The Copa Express speed oven is engineered for cooking fresh, chilled, or frozen food, resulting in excellent taste and perfect browning and crisping. The impinged air convection technology combined with microwave enables cooking food up to ten times faster than traditional processes.
The Copa Express oven uses a combination of heating for high-speed forced-air convection and microwave energy to heat food more quickly than the conventional methods.
The most compact speed oven with the largest capacity on the market. Its compact structure saves space in the workplace. The Copa Express is the only one in the category that accepts GN’S 1/2 size hotel pans (12 3/4″x10 3/8″).
- Upto 1024 recipes, with 8 steps each, divided by 16 groups
- USB port to upload/download recipes
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable temperature from 86F (3OC) to 530F (276C)
- User friendly Interface
- Cool to the touch exterior
- Independently controlled of air speed, microwave and infrared
- Constructed from AISI430 (exterior) and AISI304 (interior)
- Stainless Steel
- Ventless system with easy removable catalytic filter
- Allows the use of metal pans
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- Warranty – 1 year parts and labor