What’s the real secret to running a successful professional kitchen? Making sure your guests are satisfied and have a positive experience when visiting your business. Of course, this includes everything from a comfortable dining area to a welcoming atmosphere to the professional and helpful staff.
However, the most important way to guarantee your guests are enjoying themselves is being focused on serving delicious food in an efficient manner. If your restaurant doesn’t have a commercial microwave, you may be missing out on valuable opportunities to speed up service while serving high-quality dishes.
Here are just a few reasons how a commercial microwave can open new possibilities for your business:
Defrost Frozen Foods Quickly
- Save much needed time by defrosting foods in a commercial microwave quicker than defrosting foods in a refrigerator.
- Microwave defrosting makes the thawing process much safer because it’s easier to cut the time food spends in the temperature danger zone where bacteria grows fastest.
- Cut down on waste and keep a tighter control on inventory when you defrost individual portions as needed.
Expand Your Restaurant’s Menu
- Offer a whole range of new dishes you couldn’t offer before you had a commercial microwave, such as a trendy new dip you want to test out or a brand-new side dish to drive dinner sales.
- Microwaves can be used to quickly heat individual portions of food as they’re ordered, including dishes that have been prepared ahead of time; some are even specifically designed with steam cooking in mind.
- Commercial microwaves in Canada can even accommodate full plastic food pans and let you prepare fresh, steamed food like seafood and vegetables without the need for bulky food warming equipment.
Keep Your Food, Not Your Kitchen, Hot
- Unlike most commercial kitchen equipment, such as ranges and ovens, commercial microwaves don’t create ambient heat in your kitchen.
- Commercial microwaves only work to heat the food inside the microwave and do not generate extra heat that doesn’t directly have a purpose to warm or cook your food.
- This is a wonderful benefit to your staff by keeping your kitchen much cooler, making it an enjoyable and comfortable place to work.
- A cooler kitchen also helps to benefit your HVAC system, keeping your utility costs in check, leading to more money in your pocket at the end of the day.
Celcook: Offering Professional Canadian Kitchens Top-Quality Commercial Microwavesin Canada
Owning the right commercial kitchen equipment, such as high-quality commercial microwaves, is an important part of running a successful Canadian kitchen, and can make food preparation, cooking, and warming food easier. Celcook supplies professional Canadian kitchens with a selection of high-quality food warming equipment in Canada. Contact us today to learn more and to find the best commercial microwave for your kitchen.