A great way to make sure you are successful in purchasing the right food warming equipment for your business is to research and study what other popular restaurants in your market are doing. Study their menus, visit their space, read reviews from customers, and especially look at what commercial food equipment they’re using.
It’s important to note that different types of restaurants may require additional pieces of equipment. Here is a list we have put together however that include most items that every restaurant will need, providing a foundation that you can build off of to meet your specific needs.
Commercial Restaurant Equipment
Here are the most essential food warming equipment your professional kitchen should have and the value it can bring to your restaurant:
- Oven – Can be used for baking, roasting, braising, and much more.
- Range – Available either as electric or gas ranges, depending on your preferences.
- Deep Fryer – Ideal for making French fries, chicken tenders, and other fried food favorites.
- Grill – Impart a smoky and charred flavor that’s perfect for many different recipes.
- Griddles – A mainstay in diners and can be used for a variety of different cooking methods.
- Holding Equipment – Ideal for keeping your food at a specific temperature until ready to serve.
- Salamander or Broiler – Perfect for toasting bread, melting cheese and broiling salmon.
- Commercial Microwave – A convenient way to heat up and defrost various food.
There are many different styles of refrigeration equipment, depending on what your needs are, but here are some examples that a standard restaurant might choose:
- Refrigerator – Common types of refrigerators include walk-in coolers, reach-in fridges, pass-through options, or prep fridges.
- Freezer – Come in various sizes and styles to suit your needs and food capacities.
- Ice Machine – Ice machines are an essential component for beverage service at any restaurant.
- Beverage Dispensers – Perfect for fast food and fast-casual restaurant establishments to offer either self-service beverage dispensers, or have them at wait stations, for guests.
Food Prep Equipment
When it comes to food prep equipment, different restaurants will have various items on their kitchen equipment list, depending on their recipes. Here are the essentials though that most businesses would need:
- Food Processors – Cut down on valuable prep time using this commercial food equipment to make sauces, combine ingredients, chop vegetables, slice cheese, and much more.
- Prep Tables – A perfect surface for prepping ingredients or assembling dishes.
- Spice Grinders – Use this commercial food equipment for freshly ground spices and herbs.
- Blenders – use them to make drinks, combine sauces, or create marinades.
Celcook: Commercial Cooking Equipment Perfect For Your Canadian Kitchen
Owning the right commercial restaurant equipment is an important part of running a successful Canadian kitchen, and can make food preparation, cooking, and warming food easier. Canadian kitchen owners can rejoice in knowing that Celcook offers a selection of high-quality commercial microwaves for your business. Contact us today to learn more!